Spyro Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore the world of Spyro, Skylanders, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pet peeves?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden Camo
The Golden Camo
Golden Camo

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Anyone got any pet peeves? I particularly am annoyed by people calling pounds signs hashtags.
Back to top Go down
https://spyrosanctuary.forumotion.com
X-Tremey
Orange Gem
X-Tremey

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:50 am

Anything to do with instagerm, facedesk, and twitter. Actually, I can see why some people like twitter for following their favorite companies for notifications on products, but other then that, its annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Golden Camo
The Golden Camo
Golden Camo

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:53 am

X-Tremey wrote:
Anything to do with instagerm, facedesk, and twitter. Actually, I can see why some people like twitter for following their favorite companies for notifications on products, but other then that, its annoying as hell.
Wholeheartedly agree. They are just tools to make imbicels more vocal.
Back to top Go down
X-Tremey
Orange Gem
X-Tremey

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:54 am

scratchking22 wrote:
X-Tremey wrote:

And it's corrupting my close friends. Before, we would go out and fish, catch frogs, or build forts, but now all he wants to do is check his followers. >.>
Back to top Go down
Golden Camo
The Golden Camo
Golden Camo

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:58 am

X-Tremey wrote:
scratchking22 wrote:
X-Tremey wrote:

And it's corrupting my close friends. Before, we would go out and fish, catch frogs, or build forts, but now all he wants to do is check his followers. >.>
Not to mention horrible phrases generate there (yolo, swag, even hashtag).
Back to top Go down
X-Tremey
Orange Gem
X-Tremey

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:00 am

scratchking22 wrote:
X-Tremey wrote:
scratchking22 wrote:
X-Tremey wrote:

Not to mention horrible phrases generate there (yolo, swag, even hashtag).

I think yolo's been around for a while. Swag and hashtag though are completely stupid. >.<
Back to top Go down
Golden Camo
The Golden Camo
Golden Camo

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:04 am

It's slowly melting itself into the English language, in a vile attempt to further corrupt it.
Back to top Go down
X-Tremey
Orange Gem
X-Tremey

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:14 am

scratchking22 wrote:
It's slowly melting itself into the English language, in a vile attempt to further corrupt it.

Soon the word swag will be in the dictionary. Along with dawg, wassup, homie, lol, and omg. >.>
Back to top Go down
Golden Camo
The Golden Camo
Golden Camo

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:16 am

X-Tremey wrote:
scratchking22 wrote:

Soon the word swag will be in the dictionary. Along with dawg, wassup, homie, lol, and omg. >.>
 Sad RIP the english language.
Back to top Go down
X-Tremey
Orange Gem
X-Tremey

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:18 am

scratchking22 wrote:
X-Tremey wrote:
scratchking22 wrote:

Sad RIP the english language.

Language, grammar, and ways of talking are continuously changing. Only it's not getting better. >.>
Back to top Go down
weebbby
Portal Master
weebbby

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:29 pm

?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet peeves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet peeves?   Pet peeves? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet peeves?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spyro Sanctuary  :: Anything & Everything-
Jump to: